1.The prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, risk factors, and cardiovascular drug therapy in very elderly Turkish patients admitted to cardiology clinics: A subgroup analysis of the ELDER-TURK study.Gök G, Sinan ÜY, Özyüncü N, Zoghi M; ELDER-TÜRK Investigators.Turk Kardiyol Dern Ars. 2018 Jun;46(4):283-295
2.Secondary prevention of coronary heart disease in elderly population of turkey: A subgroup analysis of ELDERTURK study.Kilic S, Sümerkan MÇ, Emren V, Bekar L, Çersit S, Tunç E, Gök G, Altuntas E, Canpolat U, Sinan UY, Özmen N, Zoghi M.Cardiol J. 2017 Oct 5.
3.Increased levels of red cell distribution width is correlated with presence of left atrial stasis in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation. Kaya A, Tukkan C, Alper AT, Gungor B, Ozcan KS, Tatlisu MA, Tekkesin AI, Karadeniz FO, Gok G, Kayapinar O.North Clin Istanb. 2017 May 10;4(1):66-72.
4. Asymmetric Parachute-Like Tricuspid Valve with Severe Tricuspid Regurgitation in an Adult Patient. Güvenç TS, Gök G, Erer HB, Ekmekçi A, Eren M. Echocardiography. 2016 Jun;33(6):945-6. doi.
5. Incremental value of live/real time three-dimensional transesophageal echocardiography over the two-dimensional technique in the assessment of primary cardiac malignant fibrous histiocytoma. Gok G, Elsayed M, Thind M, Uygur B, Abtahi F, Chahwala JR, Yıldırımtürk Ö, Kayacıoğlu İ, Pehlivanoğlu S, Nanda NC.Echocardiography. 2015 Jul;32(7):1164-70.
6. Incremental Value of Three-Dimensional Transesophageal Echocardiography over the Two-Dimensional Technique in the Assessment of a Thrombus in Transit through a Patent Foramen Ovale.Thind M, Ahmed MI, Gok G, Joson M, Elsayed M, Tuck BC, Townsley MM, Klas B, McGiffin DC, Nanda NC.E chocardiography. 2015 May;32(5):848-54.
7. Incremental value of live/real time three-dimensional transesophageal echocardiography over the two-dimensional modality in the assessment of cardiac lymphoma. Thind M, Hsiung MC, Gok G, Elsayed M, Joson M, Nanda NC. Echocardiography. 2015 Apr;32(4):671-6.
8. Acute myocardial infarction with concomitant pulmonary embolism as a result of patent foramen ovale.Hayıroğlu Mİ, Bozbeyoğlu E, Akyüz Ş, Yıldırımtürk Ö, Bozbay M, Bakhshaliyev N, Renda E, Gök G, Eren M, Pehlivanoğlu. S.Am J Emerg Med. 2015 Jul;33(7) 9. Live/real time three-dimensional transesophageal echocardiographic assessment of the spinal cord.Ahmed MI, Crosland WA, Gok G, Yuzbas B, Elguindy M, Esmat Ahmed AH, Tuck BC, Alli OO, McMahon WS, Nanda NC. Echocardiography. 2014 Aug;31(7):895-8.
10. Incremental value of three-dimensional echocardiography over the two-dimensional technique in the assessment of combined sinus of valsalva rupture into the right ventricle and adjacent perimembranous ventricular septal defect. Ahmed MI, Gok G, Yuzbas B, Burkhart J, Amado Escañuela MG, Alli OO, Nanda NC. Echocardiography. 2014 Jul;31(6):779-82.
11. Incremental value of three-dimensional over two-dimensional transthoracic echocardiography in the assessment of cor triatriatum sinister in a child. Liao CP, Hsiung MC, Yuzbas B, Gok G, Sharma R, Nanda NC, Chen FL. Echocardiography. 2014 May;31(5):669-73.